Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Wisconsin Cuesheet
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

Do any of you have the cuesheet or ridewithGPS data for IM WI? I want to go up and do a loop to see what I am in for.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Wisconsin Cuesheet [skittles15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, usually the course is extremely well marked with all turns having arrows. Often there will also be a number of other folks riding the course. Come on up and start with a swim in front of the terrace, as there are also many people swimming there daily.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Wisconsin Cuesheet [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The old course was marked with green arrows & the new course in pink if I am not mistaken.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a PSA - Old PB is closed until August for Bridge repairs - instead of turning left on Verona Avenue in Downtown Verona, you'll want to go straight through on Main

I wrote this, you should read it:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...n_Swimming_6700.html
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Wisconsin Cuesheet [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turningscrews wrote:
The old course was marked with green arrows & the new course in pink if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for the heads up. So the entire course is marked with pink arrows? Is it relatively easy to navigate? I haven't been up there yet to see and would hate to make a wrong turn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me clarify that. The past two years course (barlow) was marked in pink.

The original course, that is coming back, was marked in green. I’d print off the old cue sheet just to be sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Wisconsin Cuesheet [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

What kind of cassette were you running for the route? I've got an 11-28, 50-36 right now and am not sure if it will see me through. If I go up anymore I'll need a new deraileur.
Quote Reply