Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Challenge Championship in Samorin this weekend
Quote | Reply
I'm really looking forward to this. They have confirmed live coverage like they had last year, which was amazing!!! Ughhhh Sunday will be tough!!

On the men's side, I'm looking at a battle Royale between Sebi and Lionel. Michael Raelert had a good race last year so maybe he can make some noise.

On the women's side, the field is STACKED, I really don't know who in here to pick.

Heather Wurtele
Ellie Salthouse
Emma Pallant
Kaisa Sali
Annabel Luxford
Jeanni Seymour
Lucy Charles
Anne Haug
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Championship in Samorin this weekend [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My money is on Haug, going with the hot hand of course. Link to the coverage? Wish more races did this, makes for great trainer time.

Tim Russell, Pro Triathlete

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Championship in Samorin this weekend [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Championship in Samorin this weekend [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems bizarrely low key given the stacked field - if this was WTC we'd be all over it, especially if decent coverage was thrown in.
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Championship in Samorin this weekend [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How does Haug do in the wind? She seems to be petite and it can get pretty windy around Samorin most of the year and that might play a role on Sunday.
Anyway, I'll surely be there to watch the race, its like a 40 minutes drive from my home and last year it was awesome to witness. There's been a gigantic screen in the venue keeping us, the spectators, up to date with what was going on in the race.
Quote Reply