Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You might want to double check your pad X/Y.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gotta say, living in Gainesville Florida, and you living in Georgia, all I can say is "Go Gators!" JK.....
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [lanceman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand completely.
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Tsunami, for letting me know about this thread. It is spectacular. I am now going to stop complaining when I get scratched trying to clip my cat's claws.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I grew up in New Orleans and we had a saying for somebody like you;

You Sir, are "The Baddest Alligator in The Swamp"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sometimes I just love this bar.

FWIW, "bitten twice by an alligator" IS a valid excuse for being behind on training in my book.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [Greatzaa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would think the baddest would avoid getting bitten.
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve taken the extra five years into account. I won’t be as fast as I used to be but I know I dona lot better than I’ve been. Running is what’s really difficult. It’s just awful right now. There’s nothing fun about running these days - which makes it more difficult to get out the door.
Quote Reply
Re: Two alligator bites will derail your training, or how what was supposed to be my most consistent training year since 2013 has been anything but [TJ56] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got gatorskins on my road bike I use primarily for training. Back in April, I flatted twice on the same ride. Bastards get me no matter what!
Quote Reply

Prev Next