Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 BMC TM02 - Tiger Bike
Quote | Reply
Looking to see if anyone is interested in my pride and joy, my 2014 BMC TM02 - The tiger bike. I have raced a few ironman and also a few halfs mixed in with some sprints and olympic races on this great bike. Bought the bike brand new in Jan of 2015 and raced it during the 2015 and 2016 season before it was placed in my garage to hibernate since I am working full time and also in grad school. Sadly she has been used off and on the last year and a half but that doesnt mean she has not been loved. I upgraded from 10 to 11 speed ultegra 6800 w/dura ace shifters. Added lighter bars on the front, 3t aura pro and a new stem. Mixed with some carbon wheels, this bike is light and fast. I used it for the first time this year last week for a TT. The bike crushed it. My time is all down to the bike since I am out of shape.

So why am I looking to see if anyone is interested in this awesome tiger bike?
- I just dont have time for an ironman or half right now. As mentioned before, I work full time and Im also in grad school. Throw in getting married at the end of this year just makes it hard to find time to train for a long distance tri. When I do ride, I take out my road bike and climb the beautiful mountains around my place (not ideal for a tri bike). Since it has been a year since I raced a tri and most likely wont be another few years before I can, I just feel bad holding on to this bike when I cant use it as much as I want to. I am in love with this bike but I want it to be ridden like I used to when I was younger.... Thus why I am open to it going to a new home and getting the love that it deserves.

Whats on the bike?
Frame: Carbon size large
Crank: Ultegra 6800 172.5mm - 53-39
Shifters: Dura Ace 11 Speed
FD: Ultegra 6800
RD: Ultegra 6800
Pedals: Look Keo Max Carbon 2
Brakes: Integrated TT Design (Rear), Ultegra 6800(Front)
Handlebars: 3T Aura Pro w/ 60mm risers and Ski bent bars
Stem: Pro 70mm
Saddle: Fizik saddle, will update when I remember which one is on there. (does have a bit of a scratch on the side from leaning up against a brick wall.
Extras: Xlab Stealth Pocket 400, Elite Aero bottle w/ cage, Two elite cages either for rear or frame

What it doesnt come with:
- Wheels! as of now does not come with wheels. (Willing to part with the mavics in the picture below but will be extra).
- Rubber cap for seat post clamp... lost it during a race but I just placed electrical tape on it and you cant even notice it. Besides, the electrical tape is more aero.
- Right fork bumper - lost it but it honestly doesnt do that much besides making it more aero....

Buyer pays shipping
Payment: Venmo or Paypal FF or add the fee

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Last edited by: tsdogma: May 29, 18 8:47
Quote Reply