Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Los Angeles tri clubs?
Quote | Reply
Semi-recent (about 6 months ago) new arrival to Los Angeles from NYC and my wife and I are looking to join a tri club. We were in BTC (Brooklyn Tri Club) back in NYC and really enjoyed the community + summer workouts. We're over on the West side (Mar Vista). LA Tri seems to be the main game in town (based on folks we see out on rides) but it's way larger than our previous club so we wanted to find out if there were either other clubs folks recommended/get a better sense of how LA Tri works in a city as spread out as Los Angeles.
Quote Reply
Re: Los Angeles tri clubs? [andrewjshults] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh, come give us (L.A. tri) a try. yes, tons of members. no, not all in one place at one time. there's a first thursday gathering each month, usually on the west side, so probably no farther than 5 miles from you at the most. it's at a different place each time, soon to be announced for june, costs zero, is purely social, and you're bound to meet someone with common workout specifics.
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew, we're here for you man. PM me if you need any details. I'm looking forward to getting some workouts together.

Ian

Ian Murray
Head Coach, Co-Founder LA Tri Club.
Quote Reply
Re: Los Angeles tri clubs? [pmcdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the encouragement Peggy and Ian. What's the best way to find out when/where the next social Thursday is going to be (seems like June 7th is the likely date)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it'll be posted soon, i'm guessing, on the club site, but i'll make a mental note to signal to you when i see it up.
peggy
Quote Reply