Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MPG - My Program Generator, any experiences?
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Just came from a race in Austria and saw an ad to MPG (myprogramgenerator.com). Looks intriguing. Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it worth it to spend my time giving it a go?

Paulo Matos
Quote Reply
Re: MPG - My Program Generator, any experiences? [pmatos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They create a unique training program according to your fitness. Your program is updated automatically from your training data when you log your workouts. 30 day free trial available at http://www.myprogramgenerator.com. You will find more information there ðŸ˜
Quote Reply
Re: MPG - My Program Generator, any experiences? [Karieb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Karieb wrote:
They create a unique training program according to your fitness. Your program is updated automatically from your training data when you log your workouts. 30 day free trial available at http://www.myprogramgenerator.com. You will find more information there ðŸ˜

I understand your post was ironic 'cause I can read the website, still I wanted to hear from someone who used it before subscribing to yet another service.

Paulo Matos
Quote Reply
Re: MPG - My Program Generator, any experiences? [pmatos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apologies. Im on the program now for almost 3 years. I have nothing but gained and improved on this program. I would recommend to anyone that needs improvement in their current training program or beginners.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Karieb wrote:
Apologies. Im on the program now for almost 3 years. I have nothing but gained and improved on this program. I would recommend to anyone that needs improvement in their current training program or beginners.

And you registered for a ST account just to tell us this?

Been on it for almost 3 years, and it's been around for almost 3 years?

Sorry to sound so skeptical....but I am.
Quote Reply
Re: MPG - My Program Generator, any experiences? [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. First 30 days is a trial period and you can decided whether or not to continue. No payment required for trial period. We also have a facebook page if you are on facebook. Pictures and results of our current athletes. We had athletes at Ironman event in Austria you were at this last weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So when you say:

"Apologies. Im on the program now for almost 3 years. I have nothing but gained and improved on this program. I would recommend to anyone that needs improvement in their current training program or beginners. "

What you actually mean is that you work for the company?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No...im an athlete. I dont work for them. You asked if anyone has had any experience with them, and have given you my opinion. Im from South Africa we have quite a big group here that have joined.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posts like this:

" First 30 days is a trial period and you can decided whether or not to continue. No payment required for trial period. We also have a facebook page if you are on facebook. Pictures and results of our current athletes. We had athletes at Ironman event in Austria you were at this last weekend. "

Make me think otherwise. Either way, good luck with your program.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Quote Reply