Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD

This setup is fast. I just rode this bike to a competitive split in a pro TT for the Tour of California, and I rode to a 11th fastest split at 70.3 St. George. It’s a bombproof setup that I’ve raced for 3 years, and taken great care of.

Purchased from original owner through Slowtwitch in January 2015 and rode mostly indoors and then for races since. I haven’t had to make adjustments to the Di2 shifting in that entire time—I charge once a month and it continutes to shift like a dream.

Original owner modded he frame (mechanical only) to fit the Di2, so the setup is clean and run internally, with the battery in the seatpost.

Frame: 54cm
Crankset: 53/39 - 172.5mm
Groupset: Full Dura Ace 7970
Aerobars: 3T Brezza II LTD

Selling without wheels, pedals, or seat. Seriously a lot of life left in this bike. Only reason I’m selling is I’m maxed out on my position on it and moving to a frame that can get me lower and more aerodynamic.

Price: SOLD

One thing regarding sale i need to note is that I have one final TT on June 12th that I need the bike for (it’s only a 7 mile race) because my new bike won’t be built by then. I’ll be training exclusively on my road bike until the day of the race, then I’ll do 15 miles warmup, then the race. Bike will be packed and shipped by my LBS.

Shoot me a PM and I’ll get you all the photos you want, or we can chat over the phone. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by: TriowaCPA: Jun 8, 18 14:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a great bike for my son. How tall are you ? Will the bike take a standard Ultegra crankset ? Thanks, Ed T MD
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [cttrimd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5’11” with a 32” inseam.

BB will definitely take an Ultegra crankset. I used to have one on the bike but upgraded to the Dura Ace so the groupset was all the same!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [cttrimd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpin’
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gorgeous bike/great price! I would definitely be interested, but looking for a bike with etap! Good luck selling!
Last edited by: marzrya: May 30, 18 6:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best deal on the forum right now. di2 and aero for less than a p3 frame. Someone jump on this.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the guy and the bike that took the local TT record time while training for a 70.3. Couldn't be a nicer guy around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me start off by saying Cograts on the TT at Tour of California. Just curious, what frame are you moving to?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [thomspins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry all--SOLD! Meant to update last week.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cannondale Slice w/ Di2, 3T bars - $1,100 Shipped [TriathlonJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriathlonJoe wrote:
Let me start off by saying Cograts on the TT at Tour of California. Just curious, what frame are you moving to?

Thank you! I'm building up a Cervelo P4 with SRAM Force 1X and TriRig Alpha One bars. Frame's being custom painted this week. CAN'T WAIT!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
P4. Loooong and low. I'm riding the same whip. Very nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ooh. Please post a picture when you get a chance. Also, highly recommend checking out the back brake adapter thread. I've a triRig back brake on the frame now and it's made a huge difference.
Quote Reply