Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xterra wetsuit and customer service
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

I ordered an Xterra wetsuit the first week of May. I have not received an order update (hasn't shipped) and no response from the customer service email. Does anyone have a phone number? Anyone else having issues?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra wetsuit and customer service [Towjoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7810 Trade Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 565-9500

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra wetsuit and customer service [Towjoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Towjoe, et al,

We are here and we are slammed. We have 1-2 containers of wetsuits arriving every month and they are selling out immediately. One already landed this month, another on May 31, another on June 11ish.

Please use me (Turq, Glynn Turquand) as your back-up if you don't get a response from info@xterrawetsuits.com within 48 hours. Many of the sizes we allow people to order with a WARNING that, by way of example, your wetsuit will "SHIP ON MAY 31." Today I took a call from a customer asking: "I know it says my wetsuit will ship on May 31st, but will I have it on June 2nd."

I'm not saying that is your situation, and this is no excuse for someone not responding to your emails/calls, but we are in the triathlon-wetsuit-buying season and it is crazy. We're trying to provide fast/quality/affordable wetsuits to the masses. Sometimes we screw up, and I apologize ahead of time.

Send me a private message, give me your order #, and I'll give you a solution.

- Turq
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra wetsuit and customer service [Turq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hallo I have similar problem...UPS tells they never received the item, no scan was done on their side. Xterra person kept sending email that UPS took the item. Now I am stuck, they are not responding any more, they took my payment and I don't have wetsuits.

I offered them to buy again and will return the other one if I ever received it, and no response..
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra wetsuit and customer service [AlexB78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alex,

UPS loses a lot of packages, or they fail to scan until they are ultimately delivered. We've seen the latter with USPS and UPS dozens of times. In fact, we've sent out replacement wetsuits which arrive quickly only to have the original wetsuit arrive days after.

Email me directly and I'll find your wetsuit. Thanks for reaching out!

glynn@xterrawetsuits.com

Regards,

Turq
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra wetsuit and customer service [Turq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like things are busy at Xterra. That's great, albeit the delays in deliveries must be a hassle. That's happening in just about every sector though, so it's not unexpected.

I feel fortunate that I was able to grab some stuff (with no delivery issues) last year before the big rush. My swimmers were also able to get themselves suited up on time for when the water turned cold in the fall.

My (semi-thread hijack) wish list item: High Vis XTerra silicone swim caps. I bought a bunch of cheap high vis (non branded) caps for when we take the group (youth swim team) in the open water, but some cool looking (more durable) caps would be an upgrade. I don't see any such items listed on the XTerra site. Otherwise, I would probably have already bought enough for my team.
Quote Reply