Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place...
Quote | Reply
....one of those WTF shake your head moments.

http://www.bbc.com/...d-us-canada-44215648
Last edited by: cerveloguy: May 22, 18 17:29
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fairures as a parent:
1. 30 yr old kid still at home.
2. need the court to get him out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Son, you need to get a haircut, a job, and to move out!

Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is Weird Al doing in court?

zed707 wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
What is Weird Al doing in court?

zed707 wrote:

This is a NO insulting Weird Al zone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
....one of those WTF shake your head moments.

http://www.bbc.com/...d-us-canada-44215648

There's a retired couple that lives across the street with, I assume, their 30 something year old son. He looks like Fester from the Adam's Family. I pretty much only see him when he's standing out front smoking and somewhat disturbingly the couple of times I've seen cops at the house, once taking him away. Never see anyone coming and going except the parents, never see anyone else there.
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this surely was more common in older times, when a couple might want a son or daughter, unmarriageable for whatever reason, to help them in old age, or as may be the case with your neighbours, because the child is not fully capable of life on his own.

i wonder what this guy did to get himself the boot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can see how a kid like that can dig in his heels and also feel that he is being persecuted and refuse to leave. That the parents have to go to court though.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have we figured out what his ST handle is?

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
Have we figured out what his ST handle is?

Asking the real question!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
now we know what happened to yahey.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of my good friends from work had this issue, except she didn't really want them to leave. She had two kids, one late 20's other mid'ish 30's that lived with her. Neither had a car and expected her to drive them around.

I gave her the answer, she just didn't like it. It's your house, just watch TV naked. The first day they will think you are drunk. The second day they will pack.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But what if the kids response is to also watch tv naked. Never underestimate messed up.
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan Os Fan wrote:
But what if the kids response is to also watch tv naked. Never underestimate messed up.

If the son's response to seeing his mom naked is to get naked himself there is a dynamic going on that I am unable to give advice on.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Poor guy, judge didn't see his side...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/judge-rules-son-must-move-out-new-york-trnd/index.html

Love this line from the eviction notice:

"Some advice: .... Sell the other things you have that have any significant value, (e.g. stereo, some tools etc.). This is especially true for any weapons you may have."

JSA, a little help?
Last edited by: oldandslow: May 23, 18 8:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
must be awkward living there

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
must be awkward living there

Ya think?

Breakfast must be cricket city.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
fairures as a parent:
1. 30 yr old kid still at home.
2. need the court to get him out.

This has the appearance of failed parenting. What has been going on for the last 20 years? What took place leading up to and after high school graduation? There is absolutely zero chance my parents would have let me hang out at home without working full time.
Quote Reply
Re: Son, maybe its time for you to move out and get your own place... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You just described my neighbor. Do you live in California? My neighbor's Fester looking son skulks around the neighborhood and works as a "sorter" at the local garbage transfer station. Winning!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Never see anyone coming and going except the parents,

When you haven't seen them for a while, call the cops.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply