Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: critique my position [Mkraz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i wasn't asking you, but that's good to know.
Quote Reply
Re: critique my position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
what kind of helmet do you use? do you have a pic of your position?

Bell Javelin for a helmet … hopefully the picture will upload
Quote Reply
Re: critique my position [Wookiebiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's almost exactly what i was picturing (relatively speaking). you say you spend most of your time looking down, like in picture...right? and then look up occasionally. have you ever considered how flow attachment off the tail of your helmet might be affecting your aerodynamics? i'd guess that you'd actually be more aero if you weren't looking down.

having an effective turtle would do your more good than this head down position does.
Last edited by: jkhayc: May 25, 18 10:15
Quote Reply
Re: critique my position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
have you ever considered how flow attachment off the tail of your helmet might be affecting your aerodynamics? i'd guess that you'd actually be more aero if you weren't looking down.

having an effective turtle would do your more good than this head down position does.

I actually have a very effective "Turttle" with my head/helmet … I've just found that looking down is a bit faster, though a lot of the time I am not looking down quite to this extreme (more looking through the bars, just below my hands instead of straight down), which tilts my head back just a bit and rests the back of the tail on my shoulders.
Quote Reply

Prev Next