Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Motobecane Seatstay Snap
Quote | Reply
Has anyone ever had their seatstays (carbon) snap before? I took a fast left turn in a criterium and felt like I slid out but my back wheel came off and my seat stays broke. Rear brake also was bent which makes me think the crash was caused by the carbon giving out. Has anyone had this happen? Let alone with a Motobecane bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Motobecane Seatstay Snap [newtonnorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
newtonnorth wrote:
Has anyone ever had their seatstays (carbon) snap before? I took a fast left turn in a criterium and felt like I slid out but my back wheel came off and my seat stays broke. Rear brake also was bent which makes me think the crash was caused by the carbon giving out. Has anyone had this happen? Let alone with a Motobecane bike?

I have had half a dozen bikes from them over the years and never had an issue like that.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Motobecane Seatstay Snap [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Le Champion CF with Ultegra. Great bike and never noticed any other issues. Had it for less than five months.
Quote Reply