Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Alex Yee just run 27:51! [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
salmonsteve wrote:
B_Doughtie wrote:
Yes he has work to do, but I dont think it's the front pack you aim for with this athlete. You figure out what it takes to get to the tail end of the chase pact that for the *majority* of races bridges up to the front group. That's what you look for with an athlete of this speed. Once you make it there then you work towards the front pack.

Now of course EVERYONE wants to be a front pack swimmer, but reality is some just wont ever make it. Richard Murray has never made it as an front pack swimmer but has one hell of a itu career running the front pack down and/or pulling the gaps back so he can run them down. Same for mola.

So with his speed, it's less about making the front group and more about what the gap is to that front group for him to run down. That's the reality of what your looking at with this type of athlete at his age and development.

He just raced a sprint distance world cup, was around a minute down off the bike, and finished about 30 secs down, In 8th place, in a run time of 15.02
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Yee just run 27:51! [ToBeasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You keep doing this.

It's 'ran'. He R-A-N.

You don't run, past tense.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Yee just run 27:51! [tuckandgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. English is not my language and I've never lived in an english speaking country.

But I should know better. (Maybe I was confused because of run-ran-run)

10k - 30:48 / half - 1:06:40
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Yee just run 27:51! [ToBeasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ToBeasy wrote:
Sorry. English is not my language and I've never lived in an english speaking country.

But I should know better. (Maybe I was confused because of run-ran-run)

Okay, sorry for being harsh. Generally I only mention stuff if it is in the title of a post.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Yee just run 27:51! [tuckandgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem. I'm glad you told me.

10k - 30:48 / half - 1:06:40
Quote Reply

Prev Next