Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Quassy 2018-Athlete Guide is out..as is the Bib List--both races same day, we'll see.. [kevpog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Kev

That was NP - I actually lost my front water bottle at mile 10 even though it was nailed down

A friend I passed at mile 20 have me a drink as the replacements were that real cheap plastic and I literally could not get them into my back bottle cage and I lost all of them - my nutrition was concentrate Carbo Pro so ended up in the Porta potty or whatever they call them in the US

Managed to get through the run though - you live and learn !

Great race , tough course , tough crowd to race with !

Cheers Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Quassy 2018-Athlete Guide is out..as is the Bib List--both races same day, we'll see.. [briordon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
briordon wrote:
They were able to fix my times. #209 is still showing as DNF though. Hopefully he get this fixed.

Good to hear, and gives me more confidence that they'll get all (or at least most) of the results straightened out soon. It is too bad about #209. I hope they fix his too, even if it does bump me from the top 10.
Quote Reply
Re: Quassy 2018-Athlete Guide is out..as is the Bib List--both races same day, we'll see.. [kevpog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rode the exact same time 2:38 on AP 223 NP 230 weight 137lbs...

And not super happy by the way the Team wearying blue colors rode and passed me has they were bunch too close for
the little period of time I saw them!

I finished 12th and it was lonely ride after the course seperated Oly and Half...

Got passed by those guys (some drafting way to close) too bad no referee around that time because at 2 of them would have gotten a penalty,
did my own thing let them go and focus on my race!
Last edited by: MTL: Jun 6, 18 9:02
Quote Reply

Prev Next