Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TrainingPeaks: Can I Build a Training Plan Like the Coaches Can?
Quote | Reply
I'd like to input training plans that I've built into TrainingPeaks (I have the premium edition), but want to make it so that I can create the entire plan and start it whenever I choose, such as when you purchase a plan.

Is this possible, or do I have to input the workout into each day manually?

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: TrainingPeaks: Can I Build a Training Plan Like the Coaches Can? [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope...no love for self-coached athletes. Must do the hard way. Sucks...its been asked for several times on uservoice. I even asked for it once ages ago, back what it was trainingbible.com.

Only way is to get a coaches subscription, and "coach" yourself---which includes 1 premium account. That's a $99 fee + $19 per month---basically triple the single user price.
Quote Reply
Re: TrainingPeaks: Can I Build a Training Plan Like the Coaches Can? [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Other option is to simply copy weeks. Not optimal but doable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not ideal, but you could create the plan in year 2019 today, and then shift the entire plan to a new start date. I just tried with a couple weeks and it is pretty easy. Basically, you select the dates of the weeks you want to shift and then can select a new start date and it will move everything. For example, you could create a plan with the first date being Jan 15th 2019, enter all the workouts from Jan 15th 2019 to September 20th 2019. Then go to the first week, hit "Shift". Under the Shift options, you can choose the dates you want to shift. In this example Jan 15th to Sept. 20th 2019 and choose a new start date, say July 1. It will more your entire "plan" to begin on July 1.
Quote Reply
Re: TrainingPeaks: Can I Build a Training Plan Like the Coaches Can? [wcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wcb wrote:
Other option is to simply copy weeks. Not optimal but doable.

This is basically what I do. My weeks typically have the same structure, so I copy and then adjust the volume per workout as needed.
Quote Reply