Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tall guy bikes, 2 road and mtb f/s
Quote | Reply
I need to thin out the herd. I live in Philly and would love to sell local but I’ll ship to lower 48. If interested I’ll be happy to send pics to you.
2012 61cm Ridley Noah, mix of 6700 ultegra and 7900 dura ace. FSA Carbon bar and 130 ritchey wcs stem, Enve 66 rear wheel with power tap and cyclops 45 mm car on front wheel. Never crashed but it has miles on it, there’s rub under the fork and rear brake from road debris and the usual cosmetic marks. I’ve kept really good care of this bike and it shows. $1500
61cm Specialized Tarmac, I think it's a 2012. Was custom painted matte orange. I bought the frame from a friend and put extra parts on it I had laying around with intent to use as a rain bike. When it rains I prefer Zwift now lol. Has Sram Force parts, 32 hole A23 wheels with miche hubs. FSA Carbon bar and Time 120 mm stem. FSA Srm power meter also included, bought here used and works great. $1200
2016 Cannondale Habit SE XL. Bike is in excellent condition. I have protective tape and a bash guard from a Trigger. Lefty 130 with 2s spring, Cannondale SI crank, Sram GX 1x11, Sram guide brakes with 8” rotors and pretty new Vittoria Goma and Morsa runner tubeless. KS Lev dropper post and Shimano xt trail pedals. $1700

Pm me if any interest and I’ll send pics.

Pat
Last edited by: ridenfish39: May 17, 18 13:35
Quote Reply