Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one?
Quote | Reply
Fizik's website says coming soon and I cant locate it through any US retailers. Thanks for any insight.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [pauljra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its been awhile.. but you can order it direct from fizik.. Call them ..that what I did.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the price they charge for shipping. Just buy a Mistica, which comes with one. I like the new saddle better than my old tritone anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [Bulldogjcz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bulldogjcz wrote:
For the price they charge for shipping. Just buy a Mistica, which comes with one. I like the new saddle better than my old tritone anyway.

yeah I remember asking them why the shipping was high.. and I think they comp'd it. It's been nearly 2 years... and I know I did not pay $40 dollars for shipping or whatever redonk price was listed on the website.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [pauljra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a new in box Tritone with carriage kit for sale in the classifieds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may have one at home. Lemme check.

PM me if I forget to reply back this afternoon.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10-4. thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I have this metal part at home:

But I do not have the bolts or any other pieces that may go with it. Still interested?

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik tritone carriage kit - Where can I find one? [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Anyone still have a Tritone carriage kit to sell? I only need the co2 holder. I have the other parts already. I would like get at least one unit but willing to buy 3 in total. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The screws used to fit rim brake pads are a useful replacement for the screws to attach the kit.
Quote Reply