Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Tririg Sigma X stem, great condition , $150 shipped CONUS
Quote | Reply
Selling my Sigma X stem as I finally pulled the trigger on the Alpha X aerobar. This is a great stem and really cleaned up the front end of my Shiv. It does most of the cable management that the aerobar offers but at about 1/3 of the cost. No major scuffs or scratches. Includes aero matched spacers, top cap, and shim for 1 1/8” steer tubes.

Here’s the link to the Tririg page so you can check out all the features. It’s an awesome stem.
http://www.tririg.com/store.php?c=sigma

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Sigma X stem, great condition , $150 shipped CONUS [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know the length of the stem and stem angle?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Sigma X stem, great condition , $150 shipped CONUS [navybeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100 mm reach and 25mm stack. Not sure what the angle is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Sigma X stem, great condition , $150 shipped CONUS [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still for sale
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Sigma X stem, great condition , $150 shipped CONUS [ahutchinson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry it’s sold. I’ll mark it as such.
Quote Reply