Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another fit thread
Quote | Reply
Ok, I always look at the fit threads but I’ve never posted one or had a fit. Honestly part of it is that I do enough swim coaching to know there’s plenty of ‘experts’ out there who know less than the average slowtwitcher. I can’t help but think the same applies to fit so if I’m paying for a fit I’ll be paying a lot and I’ll do it when/if I’m in a position that it will get me into Kona or something.

That said, I’ve tried my best with fit, but never had any outside input so I’d love to hear your thoughts. Will also try to get a side on shot on the trainer this week!

Thanks dudes!
Quote Reply
Re: Another fit thread [Pb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Better give us (by "us" I mean the people here who actually know what they're talking about) something to look at then! (but first to say: your saddle is too high.)

Pb wrote:
... if I’m paying for a fit I’ll be paying a lot and I’ll do it when/if I’m in a position that it will get me into Kona or something.

I don't get this. An express fit by someone who knows what they're doing will be worth more than a fit by a hack with fancy equipment and a big bill. Also, I don't see why you'd want to leave it to pay for a fit. Comfort, injury prevention, efficiency, etc is all important at any level.
Quote Reply