Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Domane w/ Di2 and Infocrank
Quote | Reply
Trek Domane SL6 size 56 bought 1 year ago and used intermittently. Came with Ultegra stock but rebuilt it with Dura Ace Di2 (9000) and slapped on an Infocrank Power Meter(Classic 110 bcd 172.5 arms with a couple different chainring options). Schwalbe Pro One 28mm tubeless tires installed and dura ace pedals.

Super smooth and surprisingly quick! Ended up winning the one gravel race I did on it!

Open to trade offers including a tt Di2 groupset and/or gravel bike such as a Trek Boone/Crockett. And all reasonable cash offers will be considered.

Retails for well over $5000 for the bike with upgrades and asking $3500 OBO. Comment or PM with any questions or more pics.

Adam Feigh
Pianko Law, Speed Hound, Castelli, Sailfish, Base
Feighathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Domane w/ Di2 and Infocrank [Feighathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I could potentially be interested in something here. I have a 2018 Trek Domane Disc (56) I am looking to trade for a non disc Domane. I also have HED ardennes Tubeless wheels set up Tubeless right now with 28mm tires but because of the wide rims measure 31mm. 12mm thru axles front and rear. I set it up with 140mm rotors and it has dura ace hydraulic brake calipers + RS685 shifters/levers.

I have also run these with 33mm cx tires and had good clearance.

Does this intrigue you?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Domane w/ Di2 and Infocrank [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Consider me intrigued. Pm sent

Adam Feigh
Pianko Law, Speed Hound, Castelli, Sailfish, Base
Feighathlon.com
Quote Reply