Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video)
Quote | Reply

photo: https://drive.google.com/...kkP9JYndx9pmljBYzKRK

video

(not my video, but worth noting that Sanders laughed out loud at the heckling - it was obviously in good spirit.... not that I would yell that, but hey, I can also take a joke as did Sanders)

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: May 8, 18 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanders was riding his wife's size small frame.

After Oceanside, he went home and swapped all of his components from his frame to hers to get a more aggressive fit. Looks like it worked out well for him last weekend!
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a more aggressive fit? Aero eye ball test looks bad. That head is so high!
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The video is of him running.

The bike seems way too small for him from that pic and the fit looks borderline terrible. This is an experiment in what exactly? Lionel likes to fix stuff that isn't broken.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: May 8, 18 7:24
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Calamityjane88 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
photo: https://drive.google.com/...kkP9JYndx9pmljBYzKRK

video: https://drive.google.com/...RGf/view?usp=sharing

[don't feel like taking the time to upload the photo to tinypic and the video to youtube...]

Is that your video? Or from someone else?

Agree with the other poster, poor form.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
That is a more aggressive fit? Aero eye ball test looks bad. That head is so high!

Yeah if that is aggressive now, boy we have fallen from Bjorn aggressive. It looks like an average age grouper fit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He has feelings, don't yah know?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:

This photo is unfair timing--this is about 100 feet from a roundabout turn into T2 and I'm sure he was going 35+ mph.

I meant that it paid off for him in the race--not necessarily in this photo.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
Your heckling is rude. C'mon, man. Who wants to hear negative garbage like that while running in a race? Do better.

And I thought it was hilarious. I would have laughed if someone said that to me. Pros don't always need to be told how great they are. They can take some banter too I am sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
terrible photo to judge the new fit, his right arm is on the bullhorns, not in the aero pads.

and video doesn't work for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders New Bike Fit at St George??? (photo & video) [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s valid went through a bunch of horrible pictures from the race and there a couple from the front that look significantly better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's another view of his fit. I am by no means an expert fitter, but it doesn't look all that bad to me, from this angle. Also, a 2:01 on that course is nothing short of amazing.
Quote Reply