Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BMC TT02 (Large) getting out of tri package deal
Quote | Reply
I purchased this frame used and built this up in 2011 with the idea I was going to get into tri's but that never really happened. I did one sprint tri on this and a couple training rides (I'd say under 100 miles total) and then it just sat on my wall.

the frame / wheels / bar+stem combo have more miles than the rest of the parts because they were purchased used, the other parts were new so less than 100 miles.

lots of big pics of everything:
https://imgur.com/a/C8Xz4CK

Frame: BMC TT02 large frame with carbon seatpost. there was a sticker on the end of the top tube near the seat tube on the right side which was under the clear coat and removed by the previous owner, so you can see the difference in the clear coat there. Also a little paint flaked off at the top edge of the headtube and the rear dropouts. overall it's in very good shape. also the edge of the sticker protection on the chainstay is starting to peel just a little.

it's a little dusty in the pics since i don't really ride it.

brake levers -SRAM TT500 Brake Lever Set

brakes -SRAM Force Brake Set (Front/Rear)

bars -carbon profile vision - these were purchased used on here. there is some marring/chip in the clearcoat where previous owner had a computer mounted. also where the brake cable would usually would enter the bar, the aluminum it has been drilled/filed out in order to route the brake cable internally. I don't think much of the carbon was touched, but it would be up to your discresion if you think it's safe or not. I'm not a small guy (185lbs) and i felt it was safe for me, but with any liek this you need to be aware and make the call

f der -Shimano Ultegra SL FD-6600-G Front Derailleur - Double For Double Braze-On Type

tape -Prologo Skintouch Bar Tape -- still have half a package left that will also come with the bike

cass -Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 10

seat -Nashbar TR2 Saddle ---the white seat in the one pic. the black seat in most of the pics i'm keeping

cage 1 -Elite Custom Race Cage

shifter -SRAM TT Bar-End Carbon Shifter Set

r der -SRAM Rival Rear Derailleur

cage 2 -Profile Design Stryke Cage --between the bars mounted.

chain -KMC X10SL Gold Chain X10 SL Ti

crank -SL-K LIGHT M-EXO CARBON CRANKSET

bb -MEGA EXO BB-8681 BOTTOM BRACKET

wheels - gipiemme semi aero - i got these on another used bike i bought.. these have seen better days and the rear hub loosens up a little after a few rides previous owner mangled it a bit.. still gets you rolling and is ok to train on.. maxxis/hutchinson mismatched tires front is prtty much new, rear has some miles on it..

speedplay pedals pictured i would like the keep.

I will also include if you want them:
Large profile designs tri top (new with tags)
Orca 226 Race tri suit - large summer blue/white - worn for one sprint tri only

Bont sub 10 tri shoe - size 42/8 never heat molded. worn for one sprint tri and maybe 2 training rides.. on one heel the little vinyl trim is coming unglued would be an easy fix.
Rudy project syton aero helmet.. size L, tried on buy never used.. in dustbag

I am in central connecticut and do not want to ship so you can inspect the bike and parts. willing to drive a bit to meet up, possibly as far as nyc/boston/vt for a serious buyer.. maybe further depending the situation
looking for $1000 for everything or trade of equivalent value.. looking for mountain bike/cross bike/frame/parts but would consider anything in trade worst i can say is no... I haven't ridden this thing in a couple years and don't need to sell.. it does look good on my garage wall, but i feel bad it's not getting any use..

also have a sailfish vibrant wetsuit size ML that i bought as a used demo and used for one sprint tri myself i could include as part of the package for a reasonable offer...
Last edited by: Geoffk: May 6, 18 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TT02 (Large) getting out of tri package deal [Geoffk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think i would be willing to part this out, so if someone wants the frame/fork or any of the tt specific parts, Dm me an offer...
Quote Reply