Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

POC CEREBEL RACEDAY TT Helmet and Sizing
Quote | Reply
Looking at this POC CEREBEL RACEDAY TT Helmet. But it only comes in Medium 54-60cm. My head measures 59cm and I'm curious if anyone else has had any experience with this helmet with a similar sized head. I can't stand anything tight around my ears and usually have worn a Large in Helmets. My old Lazer Tardiz needs to be retired and it fit so good.
Quote Reply
Re: POC CEREBEL RACEDAY TT Helmet and Sizing [tridave101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one and am right on the upper end of the sizing. I wear a medium Evade but can't wear a lot of mediums that top out at 59cm. It's snug to put on quickly but fine with practice, no need to remove visor.
Quote Reply
Re: POC CEREBEL RACEDAY TT Helmet and Sizing [sheene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very similar to the above -- can wear M in Evade and Poc but find Ms in some brands too small (I think my head is longer/narrower and find some helmets that are rounder don't fit). The Cerebel it comfortable for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know how useful but I have the same POC and also wear a Bell Javelin in medium. Both fit very well.
Quote Reply
Re: POC CEREBEL RACEDAY TT Helmet and Sizing [sheene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would agree with this. I wear the Evade in Medium and the POC fits well. It does seem snug when first putting on, but once on it's fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same as the others. I thought it was too small when I first tried it on but it feels nice once on. Great lid.
Quote Reply