Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...'
Quote | Reply
Quote:
A young mother has been jailed for 11 years for stabbing her occasional boyfriend as they has sexual intercourse after texting him to say men should only be used as "human sacrifice".

Zoe Adams, 19, has dressed up as a clown and put a pillow over Kieran Bewick's head to make their encounter more exhilarating on July 29 last year, Carlisle Crown Court heard.

In what she described as an "overreaction", she whispered, "Trust me", to the then 17-year-old Bewick before stabbing him five times in the chest, arm and thigh with a 10-inch knife, collapsing his lung.

Having seized Adams' iPhone, the court heard of images she had saved on the device, which included a blood-soaked woman with the caption "Murder is like a bag of chips: you can't stop after just one".

Bitches be trippin'.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She better be super hot because she way out there on crazy side of the scale.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Well played, sir.

Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Know what I wouldn't want to see, ever? Her, on top of me, dressed like a clown. And that's setting aside the potential homicide.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Know what I wouldn't want to see, ever? Her, on top of me, dressed like a clown. And that's setting aside the potential homicide.

Yeah, I do not understand dressing up like a clown to make it more exhilarating. That would be a mood-killer right there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...says the guy who apparently doesn't like getting fucked by a homely ginger clown.

To each his own, man.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe.

Maaaaaaaaybe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

No cutlery in the house and I’d consider it

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

No cutlery in the house and I’d consider it

Bitch please! You’d do it on the kitchen counter with her holding a large meat cleaver.

I know I would.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

I'm betting she is freaky way beyond the clown act and knives.

I'm pretty open to new stuff, but sharp pointy things may be a mood killer.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: And in today's edition of 'probably didn't see that coming...' [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Bitch please! You’d do it on the kitchen counter with her holding a large meat cleaver.

I know I would

On here it’s easy to pretend I have standards

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe something a little more Harley Quinn

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crazy Ginger: "I know you're really afraid of them, but I want to dress like a clown, bind you with duct tape, and get it on."

Horny Idiot: "Um, OK. But, no tape."

Crazy Ginger: "That's a shame. How about I dress like a clown, put a pillow over your head, and get it on. It'll totally cure your coulrophobia."

Horny Idiot: "Well..."

Crazy Ginger: "Forgot to mention that men are only good for ritually killing. But not you, tee hee."

Horny Idiot: "Don't forget the squeaky nose."

edit: I'm sure 30 year-old Zoe will be fully rehabilitated prior to her release. Equally sure Horny Idiot will pick her up from prison holding a pair of oversized floppy shoes and sporting a shit-eating grin on his face.
Last edited by: gotsand: May 3, 18 8:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure she's a natural redhead. I see three diff hair colors in the posted pics. Eyebrows are kind of dark too.

So on behalf of my fellow ginger snaps, Ima gonna have to ask all you to not pin this particular incident on our people.

Quote Reply