Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reading through the drivel above, I deserve more than 10%.

Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [ironslave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered the trio suit from the champagne and rayure collections to see which one I like better. Looking forward to it
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
Let me help you since you don't seem to see the differences that everyone is trying to point out to you:

Trek - sponsored a cyclist who was sanctioned for doping. Cut ties with cyclist after 2012 USADA report released.

Wyn Republic - coowned in 2018 by a sanctioned doper, who will still be racing this year and still profits from the company.

Are they both entirely clean, no? But the stink on Wyn Republic can never be erased as long as the sanctioned doper profits from the company. How does buying a Trek today profit Lance?

Now back to the photos!

Well put.

Bryan is not right in the head. Once he or she realises they need professional medical help, they may understand their comparisons they are giving are like comparing apples with apples but more apples with oranges.

A better example is I’d never buy Wyn republic clothing just like I’d never buy a bike from Johnny mellows.

But buying a trek is okay. FYI. I ride a specialized

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [jordanac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jordanac wrote:
That photo is from the first generation of gear they made and the newer styles use a new fabric that is not at all see-through.

As it's of Luke wearing it during last year's IMWI I'd be surprised it was not a new version or prototype. Why would the company owner not wear an up to date or new version? As I followed him much of the race, it did not seem very supportive from my view, but I am biased by relationships with other brands. I guess at least for me, function trumps looks....
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
code,

Republic15

for 15 percent off first order?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
no, if you want to purchase from them, go right ahead. i just find it curious that slowtwitch f'n hates dopers but then buys apparel from them. (and I guess I should have stated from the beginning that I wasn't only replying to you, just the thread in general)
You dont acknowledge a difference between intentional cheating and victim of circumstances ?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [Pat0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pat0 wrote:
Sean H wrote:
no, if you want to purchase from them, go right ahead. i just find it curious that slowtwitch f'n hates dopers but then buys apparel from them. (and I guess I should have stated from the beginning that I wasn't only replying to you, just the thread in general)
You dont acknowledge a difference between intentional cheating and victim of circumstances ?

Part of being a professional is knowing what you put in your body.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [Pat0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pat0 wrote:
Sean H wrote:

Nobody ever dopes on purpose if you ask them. That is the problem. We never know the true story. In this particular case, all we know for sure is that she tested positive and was sentenced to a 2 yr ban.

The community needs to take a no excuses stance on the subject. Every single pro should be so scared of accidentally testing positive that they should be all over every aspect of everything they put in their body.

Anybody that tests positive should be treated the same imo.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Nobody ever dopes on purpose if you ask them. That is the problem. We never know the true story. In this particular case, all we know for sure is that she tested positive and was sentenced to a 2 yr ban.

The community needs to take a no excuses stance on the subject. Every single pro should be so scared of accidentally testing positive that they should be all over every aspect of everything they put in their body.

Anybody that tests positive should be treated the same imo.[/quote]
I agree they should be aware of what they put in their bodies but does that mean that every piece of food they purchase or try needs to be sent for testing, they can’t eat out at restaurants, eat at others homes...that would be ridiculous, if they eat something tainted accidentally it’s hardly going to give them a performance boost and it’s sometjkng that could happen to anyone.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Wyn Republic clothing see through? [alfonzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man gotta love slowtwitch. Where a thread asking if clothing is transparent or not turns into a doping debate. No wonder triathletes are so easily joked on.
Quote Reply

Prev Next