Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What 130bcd crank to change to from Cervélo S5 Rotorcrank?
Quote | Reply
I have a 52/36 that came with the s5 but I want to swap it out to a 53/39 or maybe 53/38 because of where I live.

I would prefer not to have to spend a fortune on this, but all the different bottom bracket/crank types are driving me crazy trying to figure out what I actually need.

Is there an ultegra level crank I can just swap out to without having to buy a full new bottom bracket also? I was looking on eBay for one of the rotor crank ones but it looks like all that is being sold is the 52/36.

Currently running 10 speed on the bike also if that helps.
Quote Reply
Re: What 130bcd crank to change to from Cervélo S5 Rotorcrank? [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buy 53/39 chain rings? (Praxis Rings)
is it a Rotor 30mm spindle ? if so you would need a wheel manuf. Bright adapter cups to Shimano for Ultegra crank
Last edited by: Clutch Cargo: May 1, 18 5:31
Quote Reply
Re: What 130bcd crank to change to from Cervélo S5 Rotorcrank? [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive got a brand new Rotor BB for BBRight frames to run Shimano cranks Id sell super cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: What 130bcd crank to change to from Cervélo S5 Rotorcrank? [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It doesn’t look like praxis is making the 53/39 for BCD 110 now.

Yeah it looks like it’s a 30mm. It’s the rotor 3D+ i believe.

I’d be fine with a used rotor crank too I just can’t seem to find one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok 3D+ is 30mm
buy a rotor 130bcd spider and get chian rings it would cost less than a whole crank and rings.
Quote Reply