Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Upgrading from 310xt to?
Quote | Reply
I’ve had my fill with my outdated 310xt. I raced collegiate nationals over the weekend and lost all my power data that I was going to use to gauge my effort for an upcoming 70.3. Nevertheless, I’m looking an upgrade, but why should I go with one of the newer Garmins when a 920xt seems to be perfectly adequate as a training watch? Or are the 935 or 735 that much better in terms of battery life/wearability, etc?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrading from 310xt to? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 920 is just a smaller version of the 310. Go with the 935. I've got a 910 and I want to get a 935.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrading from 310xt to? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If money is no issue 935 is king and unbeatable. Wish I could pull the trigger on one. If money sucks go with a used 920xt or 910xt since they have the longer battery life for IM. If you want something that's slim and stylish but still does all your try work the 735xt. Honestly though with plenty of pre-owned Garmins that are great, clearance deals, and better battery life I don't know why people buy the 735, I view that as a watch for the sport of triathlon the 920xt is just superior and cheaper. To each their own however.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply