Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Hereditary" trailer shown before Peter Rabbit
Quote | Reply
Oops...

In case you don't know, Hereditary is a horror movie. Peter Rabbit is very much, not a horror movie.

Quote:

Now, here is a small list of some of the imagery that can be seen in Hereditary’s two-minute trailer: the head of a bird being cut off with a pair of scissors, a very creepy child asking her mother “who will take care of me when you die?”, a boy violently smashing his head against his desk, a person engulfed in flames, another drowned in flies, the list goes morbidly on.

One such theatre-goer named Jane informed The Sydney Morning Herald, “It was dreadful. Very quickly you could tell this was not a kid’s film. Parents were yelling at the projectionist to stop, covering their kids’ eyes and ears. A few went out to get a staff member, but she was overwhelmed and didn’t really know what to do. Some parents fled the cinema with their kids in tow.”

http://nationalpost.com/...-before-peter-rabbit

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 27, 18 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: "Hereditary" trailer shown before Peter Rabbit [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, parents never think twice about bringing their little bundles of joy to places intended solely for adults, so, turn-about is fair play ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in the theater when that went down.
Quote Reply
Re: "Hereditary" trailer shown before Peter Rabbit [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Well, parents never think twice about bringing their little bundles of joy to places intended solely for adults, so, turn-about is fair play ...

Well, this parent does and I do get pissed when we're watching a sporting event or late afternoon/early evening programming and they show a commercial for the latest crime drama serious, sex show, or news teaser that says, "We're all going to die...story at 11."

It's just unnecessary.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: "Hereditary" trailer shown before Peter Rabbit [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
JSA wrote:

Well, this parent does and I do get pissed when we're watching a sporting event or late afternoon/early evening programming and they show a commercial for the latest crime drama serious, sex show, or news teaser that says, "We're all going to die...story at 11."

It's just unnecessary.

Relax! This happened in Australia. Kids are hunting cobras and fighting crocs by age 10. A trailer for a horror film isn't going to hurt them.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
DJRed wrote:
JSA wrote:

It's just unnecessary.

Relax! This happened in Australia. Kids are hunting cobras and fighting crocs by age 10. A trailer for a horror film isn't going to hurt them.

Exactly - there's sex and violence all over the place down there every day. Dingos killing sharks, snakes having a root on the road..

Quote Reply
Re: "Hereditary" trailer shown before Peter Rabbit [Frank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frank wrote:
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in the theater when that went down.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's hilarious. Fortunately, it was not my experience when I took my bundles of noise to see Peter Rabbit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Some parents fled the cinema with their kids in tow.”

http://nationalpost.com/...-before-peter-rabbit[/quote]
Let's make this way worse then it needs to be. Kids probably more affected by how their parents react to these sorts of things then what they actually saw.
Quote Reply