Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Announcement!!!!! RecordTi10 may be really interested...
Quote | Reply
Okay, three of them.

First: my hand therapy is going well. You will be tired of my ramblings soon. Tibbs is STILL king.

Second: After an 11 year hiatus, bunnyman is going back to Campy, at least for the rear mech and shifter. I am going to try and use my Bartol system with the Campy, and I am going to limit the rear mech to only nine clicks so I can have a prayer of using my race wheels. I also think that ten speeds on a tt-type bike leg is superfluous, and a bartol system will not accomodate ten speed chains. I am going with Chorus '04, as it is simply the best value for my dollar (and it was Record until this year). I will make it work.

Third: Bunnyman Institute Project one is NEARLY complete. I am still messing with the one-piece seat/seatpost combo, and I have to get some lettering on this thing. It is surprisingly stable with two discs, one factor being the geometry of this frame, another being that it is a smaller front wheel. But on a slightly windy day, it wasn't too bad.

So, chip- I hope you will have a bit of a smile on your face after hearing of another Campy convert. The road bike will get Campy next year.
Quote Reply
Re: Announcement!!!!! RecordTi10 may be really interested... [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEET!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Me too [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Just built up my Mandaric e-bay bike. Campy Record was cheaper than Dura 10. I don't know about the Dura 10, but I like the Campy stuff way better than Shimano 9. Now I have a real wheel compatibility problem, but who cares. G
Quote Reply