Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any Open Water Swim Groups in L.A.?
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of a regular Saturday AM open water swim group in the Los Angeles area, specifically the Manhattan Beach/Redondo Beach area? Tower 26 out of Santa Monica (Wednesday mornings) will be starting soon, but I'm looking for something this weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Any Open Water Swim Groups in L.A.? [meronamkeithho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Usually this time of year there are groups that do the Hermosa to Manhattan pier to pier swim on weekends, going both directions too I think. Not sure who organizes them if anyone, but they seem to be around just about every weekend. Perhaps someone here who still lives in the area knows the schedule...

Of course there was this group doing the training swim and got a little extra a few years ago;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzXLQhMMlo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-SMOG swims Avenue A Redondo Beach Saturdays at 8. Just went membership only but first session is free though so search the facebook SMOG page for details
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a member of a free meetup swim group that meets at 8:30am on Saturdays at Tower 26 in Santa Monica. The group is really diverse and there are some great swimmers and some less experienced swimmers, a nice mix. The group swims year round.

Saturdays at 8:30 at tower 26

Sundays at 9:00 at tower 26

Team Zoot 2023
Last edited by: aerobean: Apr 25, 18 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: Any Open Water Swim Groups in L.A.? [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. I managed to hook up with SMOG and will swim their group Saturday AM. Thanks all!
Quote Reply