Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT?
Quote | Reply
I moved to Provo, UT, pretty recently and am looking for a good physical therapist. (I'm dealing with plantar fascia and patellar tendon issues.)

I was hoping there might be some local Slowtwitchers who could point me to somebody good. It's so hard to tell who's good with a web search.

Anybody have any recommendations? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT? [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like Tom Fletcher wasatch health solutions ive been to him a few times and i send people there they all say good things https://www.wasatchhs.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT? [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for Dr. Fletcher
Quote Reply
Re: Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT? [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I work at an orthopedic office in Lehi and we send people in Provo to Elevate Physical Therapy.
Quote Reply
Re: Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT? [Seamonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, everybody.
Seamonster, I'm not sure what your position is, but if you're a PA or a physician or something like that, maybe I could get a little advice. I just developed patellar tendonitis and it's bad enough that I haven't bee running for the past week. Should I see an orthopedic doc first or just go straight to a physical therapist?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a scribe for an sports medicine doctor at Advanced Sports and Orthopedics in Lehi. We focus on treating athletes nonsurgically. If it's really been bad enough that you can't run on it there are different oral medications and injections that we do at our clinic that would definitely help you get better quicker. Also, we have athletic trainers at our clinic that could just show you some specific exercises/stretches to do at home to save yourself the weekly trips to the therapist.
Quote Reply
Re: Physical Therapist in/near Provo, UT? [Seamonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, thanks. It looks like you're in network for me so I'll call and make an appt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.gauruder

colleague of mine- best there is
Quote Reply