Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Bianchi Oltre XR1 size 53
Quote | Reply
$2699

I have a brand new size 53 Bianchi Oltre XR1. Bought for my wife went to get her fitted and she decided she does not want to ride it. My loss is your gain MSRP is $3700 . Nothing was cut when we got her fitted I habe the stock stem and an 80mm stem to go with the bike. Stock bike no upgrades. When fitting she brought her foot over the top tube and scratched a small piece of paint which i have pictured compared to my pinky finger nail. You can verify with my bike shop that this bike was never ridden and the small un noticeable paint chip has no effect on the bike. Again this bike is brand new was built out of the box for me professionally by my LBS. shipping will be separate via bike flights and if paying via paypal add 3%

Send me a message with your cell phone number for pictures I have over 20 and can take as many more as you would like.
Quote Reply
Re: New Bianchi Oltre XR1 size 53 [sbcycles61489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A pic was added but I have a ton more. If you would like to see pics of this amazing bike let me know. The condition of the bike as NEW can be verified through my bike shop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sick bike at a low great price last few days before Ebay message me for more pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up to the top let me hear an offer
Quote Reply