Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: This week in mass shootings: Clothing is optional [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
So does the father end up in legal trouble for giving the guns back to his son. I sure hope so

If I were King not only would the father be in trouble, but so would the feds who gave the guns back to the father in the first place.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: This week in mass shootings: Clothing is optional [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Suspect in custody:

https://www.nbcnews.com/...ree-killed-4-n868411

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: This week in mass shootings: Clothing is optional [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I guess you do know Waffle House but were smart enough to avoid them. Everytime I see them in the South they are always busy. But I agree, a bad IHOP, haven't been to a Denny's in a long time.

Nothing wrong with Waffle House. Sure the food is mediocre, but it's better than IHOP. And the people watching is orders of magnitude better, no matter what time of day you happen to roll in there.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: This week in mass shootings: Clothing is optional [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
The real surprise to me was that there were 7 people in a Waffle House at 3:25 am.

What is an AR-15 "style" rifle?

Seven people? Sounds like whole lot more. From the articles, "Chuck Cordero said he was waiting in his car outside the restaurant for things to slow down when he witnessed the shooting."

I didn't know Waffle Houses were so popular let alone at 3 in the morning.

Have you ever been in the South?

Grew up south of the Mason-Dixon Line and lived in NC for 3 years.

I think I ate at one when I lived in NC, once was enough. I remember it being like a bad IHOP or Denny's.

I guess you do know Waffle House but were smart enough to avoid them. Everytime I see them in the South they are always busy. But I agree, a bad IHOP, haven't been to a Denny's in a long time.

Apparently the guy who took down the gunman was only at this one because the first one he had to try to go to was too busy. So people like them, but doing a booming business at 3:30 am still seems odd.

Have you ever been to Nashville? No, not odd at all since the bars had just let out so they are generally busy. Thankfully the guy who took the gun away from the douchebag didn’t want to wait at the first WH he and his buddy had stopped at (which is where lots of my hockey pals go on the way back home many nights post-game partying). Instead, they drove over to this one which was less than 2 miles away and new (opened 5 months ago).

It’s now looking like it may have been a racist act. And the fucker is a Midwestern white loser, just moving here about 6 months ago.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Last edited by: ironclm: Apr 23, 18 16:25
Quote Reply
Re: This week in mass shootings: Clothing is optional [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If there ever was a case for taking away guns from the mentally disturbed:

Authorities in Tazewell County, Ill. revealed Sunday that police encountered Travis Reinking, 29, in a CVS parking lot on May 27, 2016 during an apparent "mental health crisis," according to a police report obtained by Fox News.
At the time, deputies said Reinking believed Swift was stalking him, hacked his phone and had climbed a building to chase him. He also threatened to kill himself, according to the sheriff's report.
Reinking, whose relatives claimed he had been having delusions since August 2014, said Swift hacked his Netflix account and told him to meet her at a Dairy Queen, according to the report.
A little over a year later, the Tremont Police Department found Reinking swimming in a public pool in his underwear and reportedly exposing himself. In that June 16, 2017 incident, Reinking was wearing a pink woman's coat over his underwear at the time, and a concerned citizen contacted authorities because they believed he had an AR-15 rifle in his possession, the report said.
Investigators believed he had an AR-15 rifle in his car trunk, but it was never displayed and no charges were filed.
Last July, Reinking was arrested by the U.S. Secret Service after he crossed into a restricted area near the White House and refused to leave, saying he wanted to meet President Trump.
Then, in August, Reinking told police he wanted to file a report about 20 to 30 people tapping into his computer and phone and another group of people "barking like dogs" outside his residence, according to a report. Reinking told the officer he felt people were "baiting him into breaking the law" and watching him, and explained "this all started after he started writing Taylor Swift."
Oh wait, they did take away his guns, but then gave them back to his father. Pure genius plan that was.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply

Prev Next