Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's in? Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th
Quote | Reply
Yup, Slowman's bringing the dog and pony show back to Nor Cal with our usual cast of characters.
Demo Felt and Cervelo bikes, try out some Atra running shoes. Eat, drink, shop, talk to reps, win some cool stuff at the raffle.

All the fun of an expo with free food and no race stress. Details HERE
Bikes, gear, food, beer, raffle, etc. If you're lucky, you might even score an express bike fit w Slowman.
Michellie Jones will be hanging out telling stories, taking selfies, and generally having fun like the rest of us.
Starts at 8:30 w bagels, coffee, etc and a group ride (3 groups, ABC so a speed for everyone.)
Beer and BBQ starts at noon, then we move onto talks, clinics, etc.

Yep, I'll be there because someone has to bring dessert and hand out the beer.

Hope to see a bunch of you characters out there.

Karen ST Concierge
Last edited by: STConcierge: Apr 27, 18 12:31
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome! - sorry if I missed it (looked again after reading this post), are there details published of the roadshow tour? Cities and dates announced?
Sincerely,
RoadshowGroupie
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m there! What is the distance for the group ride, vs. the pace/distance for the group run?
Put me down for help getting a new saddle.

Michael
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th [LuckyLo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only 2 this year, Virginia was 2 weeks ago and Rocklin is next week.
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th [mpderksen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mpderksen wrote:
I’m there! What is the distance for the group ride, vs. the pace/distance for the group run?
Put me down for help getting a new saddle.

Michael
It'll be good to see you there. Suggest you email Rich Burns, shop owner, for the ride/run pacing details. rich@rocklinendurancesports.com
Dan has only 6 appts open for bike fit, and we will try to fit in the saddle folks in between...

KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like a bike fit, PLEASE. I think I'll be easy because my build is very average.

What do I need to do to get on the list?

Thanks,
keith

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call: Slowtwitch Road Show Rocklin, CA April 28th [manofthewoods] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me please. See you there!

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply