Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Avicii RIP
Quote | Reply
Gotta admit, I liked his mixes. Wake Me Up. Hey Brother. Great beat. Far too young to pass.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Avicii, the Grammy-nominated electronic dance DJ who performed sold-out concerts for feverish fans around the world and also had massive success on U.S. pop radio, died Friday. He was 28.

Publicist Diana Baron said in a statement that the Swedish performer, born Tim Bergling, was found dead in Muscat, Oman.

"It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii," the statement read. "The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given."

https://www.yahoo.com/...-dead-173115938.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Avicii RIP [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got into the EDM/BPM scene a few years ago and on one hand it surprises me a bit we haven’t heard of something like this happening sooner with the rampant drug culture and crazy personalities associated with this genre. Guy was super talented and 28 is way, way too young to pass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My feelings for you and Levels are bangers as the kids say.

He quit touring due to health issues 2 years ago. Maybe he was living on borrowed time. But 28!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah he had health problems, he " suffered acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have a sweet clue who this guy was but I just saw that his family released a statement which includes "he could not go on any longer" which would seem to imply suicide.

The whole statement is vague.

Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions.
An over-achieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.
When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most — music.
He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness.
He could not go on any longer.
He wanted to find peace.
Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.
Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed.
The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.
We love you,
Your family

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 26, 18 12:18
Quote Reply
Re: Avicii RIP [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I don't have a sweet clue who this guy was

heathen...
Quote Reply
Re: Avicii RIP [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
BLeP wrote:

heathen...

Judging by the (lack of) responses to this thread, I would say that the heathens are the majority.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I don't have a sweet clue who this guy was but I just saw that his family released a statement which includes "he could not go on any longer" which would seem to imply suicide.

Well, he doesn't cater to the Crocs and dress socks crowd.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Of course he doesn't...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
BLeP wrote:

heathen...

Judging by the (lack of) responses to this thread, I would say that the heathens are the majority.

Heathen here

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Of course he doesn't...

He caters more to the hold your law firm's partner meeting at Panera crowd.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Avicii RIP [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Of course he doesn't...

You missed my tasteless joke. Catered.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Danno wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Of course he doesn't...

You missed my tasteless joke. Catered.

True. Too subtle for a 'Murican.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems he committed suicide by cutting himself and bleeding to death... sad.

http://www.businessinsider.com/...-broken-glass-2018-5
Quote Reply