Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jenna Blandford Story
Quote | Reply
I know this is old news, but at the time of my viewing, the video only had 361 views, so I'm assuming it either hasn't made the rounds at ST or that no one cares. But this is her story and because she did the interview, she apparently wants to share it.
Why would USADA say she didn't submit fingerprints/DNA, but she says she did? Anyway, she's certainly defiant, and if she did it, she's too deep into the lie to admit it at this point.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Last edited by: domingjm: Apr 17, 18 21:10
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [domingjm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not going to be 362. The record of her arbitration hearing is enough for me..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Double Letters........ Guilty!😂
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sbernardi wrote:
Double Letters........ Guilty!😂

I've seen people write that before. What it mean?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
History of cheaters having double letters in their names.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PhilipShambrook wrote:
History of cheaters having double letters in their names.

Ohhhhh, she certainly does. I wonder why they even conducted the drug test ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does make you wonder eh? Clearly I'm screwed too 😲

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Last edited by: PhilipShambrook: Apr 18, 18 0:57
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I'm not going to be 362. The record of her arbitration hearing is enough for me..

Wow,

Reads like a great novel! Agree with the video, I got three minutes in and turned it off.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best part of this entire thing - is the ex boyfriend. He went down with the ship!

"The case came about after Jeff Miller, Blandford’s ex-boyfriend, had reported her to the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and cooperated with its investigations, accepting that he would also receive a four-year ban for doping offences."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder what the heck is on her ceiling that is so intriguing?..lol
If you listen closely...you can hear that tightly held water bottle beginning to crunch....
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PhilipShambrook wrote:
Does make you wonder eh? Clearly I'm screwed too 😲

.....my name is Jimmy. Damn it.

Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [LuchaLibre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And again - 'Jeff Miller' - double letters 😱

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did I miss this. I actually know both of them not well but I have been on training rides them before. What a crazy story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hah. At the end of that video, they claim that despite what is in the arbitration report, that she did set up an appointment to give a DNA sample, which she says she has an email chain confirming, and when she went to the appointment, USADA never showed.

If that is true AND she was really innocent, she would have made sure that there would have been another appointment and a sample taken. She would not just be like, oh well. Guess that's not happening...

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What I don't quite follow is who is interviewing her and who is putting it up on youtube ? Same guy? What is the motive?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
Hah. At the end of that video, they claim that despite what is in the arbitration report, that she did set up an appointment to give a DNA sample, which she says she has an email chain confirming, and when she went to the appointment, USADA never showed.

If that is true AND she was really innocent, she would have made sure that there would have been another appointment and a sample taken. She would not just be like, oh well. Guess that's not happening...

TOTALLY. Any logical innocent person would drive half way across the country with that DNA sample to ensure that they were exonerated.....and pestering the shit out of the USADA the entire trip. It's not even a half-believable version of events. I could be completely wrong about her, but she strikes me as the type of girl that's always gotten her way because she's pretty. As El Sueno says, cheating is a crime against others, but "lying is a crime against yourself".

Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it appears to be the same guy. He probably thinks she's pretty.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
What I don't quite follow is who is interviewing her and who is putting it up on youtube ? Same guy? What is the motive?

Appears to be the same guy. I'd probably do it too if she'd have sex with me. I know, I'm a total sellout.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
domingjm wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Appears to be the same guy. I'd probably do it too if she'd have sex with me. I know, I'm a total sellout.

I don't know man, she's not that pretty now but rather she looks like she used to be quite hot before the wrinkles came. She might be sexier in person but just based on the first few min of that video, she did not look all that great to me.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Jenna Blandford Story [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
domingjm wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

I don't know man, she's not that pretty now but rather she looks like she used to be quite hot before the wrinkles came. She might be sexier in person but just based on the first few min of that video, she did not look all that great to me.

Oh I like her! The selection is poor in Indiana though so my standards aren't very high. Poor girl has probably aged a decade over the last 6 months.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Know you're somewhat kidding, but recognize this lie will be on the internet forever now with the producer's name attached to it. I don't care how attractive (or not) she is, or how limited the distribution is, I don't think producing something like this was in this dude's best interest. Imagine the shelf life of any relationship with someone as delusional and dishonest as her would be relatively short.

domingjm wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The whole thing is a train wreck. If she doped, there is no way she is ever going to admit it. Easier to play the victim than own up to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
domingjm wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Ditto!
Quote Reply