Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Own way apparal
Quote | Reply
Anyone have experience with Ownway apparel? My GF wants to get into multi sport and she's not satisfied with anything she sees as far as suits go. How nice are the designs? Is it quality stuff? Thanks in advanced.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Own way apparal [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I joined a club for IMTX this year, and just received a custom "joey cut" sleeved tri-suit a few weeks ago with the top of the line fabric cut ("elite"?) Tried it on and material looks and feels great so far. It does take 6-8 weeks to get a custom suit made, at least for what I ordered.

I can tell you how it fares in a race in about 11 days...

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will let you know next week when I get my suit! But they were amazing helping with the design of my suit. I wanted something different with my partners/sponsors on it and they did an amazing job with my kit. If you want a name to contact let me know and I can send the info along!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2 tri suits and 2 cycling kits. Very nice stuff.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have designed and purchased a bunch of their gear; quality and customer service is top notch. Fabric is among, if not the most comfortable I have ever worn and I have worn most major brands. Ability to custom design is a really nice bonus. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with this Company.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 17, 18 16:31
Quote Reply
Re: Own way apparal [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
I have designed and purchased a bunch of their gear; quality and customer service is top notch. Fabric is among, if not the most comfortable I have ever worn and I have worn most major brands. Ability to custom design is a really nice bonus. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with this Company.

How long is turn around usually?

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Currently, about A week or so on initial design (obviously longer ignore back and forth) and 6 weeks from order placement to delivery which is fairly fast for a fully custom process.
Quote Reply
Re: Own way apparal [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Out of curiosity how much does it cost? I did not see any prices on their site.
Quote Reply
Re: Own way apparal [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
reach out to Erika McDonald at erika@ownwayapparel.com
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 24, 18 14:33
Quote Reply