Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Misc bike parts I no longer use or need.
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I accidently deleted the wrong as, some parts are still for sale if interested. Thank you

Selle Royal saddle with titanium rails and carbon fiber attached to the rails $25 shipped.

Pearl Izumi cycling shoes (road) size 12.5. Their red/yellow with flames and a carbon fiber sole. They will work on all road pedals $ 30 shipped

Ritchey aluminum stem 120mm 1 1/8" 31.8 $20 shipped

FSA - SLK 70mm aluminum stem 1 1/8" & 31.8 used 1 time real close to new. $25 shipped

1 left shimano 105 9 speed shifter. It is new $50 shipped

Vintage 8 speed dura ace rear derailleur perfect condition $75 shipped

Pair of Speedplay Frog pedals and cleats, excellent condition $75 shipped.

Speedplay pedals. I don't know anything. I would assume they're the low end model $20 shipped, no cleats. (sold)

Look Delta Cleats in packaging (new) $20 shipped.

Lot of Look cleats and cleat covers. (2 sets) of gray cleats (2 sets) of red cleats and (2) new sets of cleat covers $50 shipped

Zipp Aero bars extensions the S bend. These are new. Not the complete Zipp aero bar set up, just the S extensions. $35 shipped (sold)

Rotor 3 D aero spider. 130 BCD $50 shipped

Black Chris King headset 1 1/8" used with bearings $40 shipped. (sold)

Sram Rival 10 speed shifters. These are used but worked when taken off bike. Comes with cables and housing. $75 shipped

Rotor pressfit bottom bracket 46-24 with gaskets $25 shipped.

Shimano Ultegra BR 6700 brakes. These are in great cond and comes with brake pads $50 shipped. (sold)

Seat post Shim goes from 31.8- 32.4 new in box $15 shipped.

I am hoping I priced items fairly. If I have something you're interested in but it's way over priced you're welcome to shoot me an offer all I can say in no thanks. Please take into consideration the price does include shipping and we all no shipping is expensive.

Also if anyone purchases anything its through paypal (friends/family)

I am more than happy to snap a pic or 2 of something if you are interested.

Thank you.
Last edited by: ginofairplay: Apr 23, 18 12:23
Quote Reply