Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oops! You are not authorized to view that page.
Quote | Reply
Any-one know why I got this "Oops! You are not authorized to view that page." when I clicked on the link in my email saying: You can view the post here:
Quote Reply
Re: Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Any-one know why I got this "Oops! You are not authorized to view that page." when I clicked on the link in my email saying: You can view the post here:

Were you trying to view or comment on a post or thread that got deleted by the powers that be (like my "Honest... holster" one ;-)?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thread has likely been deleted (hidden) by an admin?
Quote Reply
Re: Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:

Were you trying to view or comment on a post or thread that got deleted by the powers that be (like my "Honest... holster" one ;-)?
What happened in that thread to get it deleted?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be it. Didn't realize it got deleted. Seemed like a harmless thread, but then I was out all day and only read the 1'st 2 or 3 posts. (yours and mine)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
That would be it. Didn't realize it got deleted. Seemed like a harmless thread, but then I was out all day and only read the 1'st 2 or 3 posts. (yours and mine)

Those were the only posts. Someone else here who tried to post to it sent me a PM yesterday asking if there was something wrong because that person tried to post on it and wasn't able to. I checked and it had been disappeared. Oh, well.

Maybe it was too overtly gun or could be perceived as an advertisement or such, and I can understand that. Like I've said before, the proprietor of any site has the right to regulate its content so I have no problem with it being taken down.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting decision to pull it down but I have to agree with you. It’s their sandbox so it’s their rules.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted Saturday morning and then later went back to look for that thread and saw it was gone. I am curious what about that thread seem worthy of being pulled, it seem innocuous enough.

Perhaps it was a mistake or unintended, but if not it would be helpful for us to understand what connect was not acceptable.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
I posted Saturday morning and then later went back to look for that thread and saw it was gone. I am curious what about that thread seem worthy of being pulled, it seem innocuous enough.

Perhaps it was a mistake or unintended, but if not it would be helpful for us to understand what connect was not acceptable.

My guess is it was the first photo of the gun in the manufacturer's box. I can see where they'd think it was advertising of some sort. Again, no problem with it being pulled. It did kind of make me look a bit "right-wing gun nuttish." ;-)

Quote Reply