Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That time someone "mistakenly" deeded a Beverly Hills mansion to Trump for $0
Quote | Reply
Trump's so awesome people give him 8-figure real estate for free!

Farm animals don't make this many stinky piles of sh*t...
Quote Reply
Re: That time someone "mistakenly" deeded a Beverly Hills mansion to Trump for $0 [velox canis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Egyptian scammers, Russian lawyers, Donald Trump and shady real estate deals.

Nothing to see here.

#FAKE NEWS...

Corrupt FBI....

Benghazi...

Hillary....

Obama....

#MAGA!

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: That time someone "mistakenly" deeded a Beverly Hills mansion to Trump for $0 [velox canis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump is a real estate mogul, a self-described guy who makes great deals, we all know that.

However, this Egyptian guy buys a mansion for $10,300,000, gives it to Trump (by mistake, of course) and then Trump, the real estate mogul, turns around and sells if for $9,500,000.

That's a great deal for Trump personally, but he sold it for $800,000 less than the original purchase 1 year earlier.

No wonder I'm not a billionaire or the President. I've always thought you buy low and sell high.

Last edited by: Sanuk: Apr 13, 18 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: That time someone "mistakenly" deeded a Beverly Hills mansion to Trump for $0 [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Trump is a real estate mogul, a self-described guy who makes great deals, we all know that.

However, this Egyptian guy buys a mansion for $10,300,000, gives it to Trump (by mistake, of course) and then Trump, the real estate mogul, turns around and sells if for $9,500,000.

That's a great deal for Trump personally, but he sold it for $800,000 less than the original purchase 1 year earlier.

No wonder I'm not a billionaire or the President. I've always thought you buy low and sell high.

I thought mark-up for money laundering was much higher than this?
Quote Reply
Re: That time someone "mistakenly" deeded a Beverly Hills mansion to Trump for $0 [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

That was legitness...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

No I think this way you also get a tax write off.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Well, $9,500,000 is definitely higher than $0.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply