Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Once again, Pixar gets the Fantastic Four (now 5) right..... (Incredibles 2 trailer)
Quote | Reply
https://io9.gizmodo.com/...edibles-2-1825234792

The first movie is still in the top 2 or 3 superhero movies ever made, and still stands up. Every time it is on, me and the kids have to stop and watch. Can't wait for the new one.
Quote Reply
Re: Once again, Pixar gets the Fantastic Four (now 5) right..... (Incredibles 2 trailer) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The first one was a great film. In my house Finding Nemo was the gold standard for kids under 6 and The Incredibles was the gold standard for kids between 6-11.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Once again, Pixar gets the Fantastic Four (now 5) right..... (Incredibles 2 trailer) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My kids are pumped about the sequel. It'll be fun to experience it new with my younger ones; who weren't around when the original came out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No capes!

Fantastic movie. Can't wait.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
The first movie is still in the top 2 or 3 superhero movies ever made, and still stands up. Every time it is on, me and the kids have to stop and watch. Can't wait for the new one.

"Every time they run, we take a shot!"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Once again, Pixar gets the Fantastic Four (now 5) right..... (Incredibles 2 trailer) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply