Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommendations for a speed suit I can use for tri's and crits?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to find a dual purpose speed suit that I can use for both triathlon and crits. I race mostly crits and duathlons so any kind of swimming benefits are not necessary. Just looking for something good for crits that also allows me to run a little bit.

Most of my searches online seem to be returning one or the other and it is tough to discern which ones would be okay for both.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a speed suit I can use for tri's and crits? [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pick any tri suit with (short) sleeves-Kiwami, De Soto, Castelli and Roka all have good options.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 11, 18 19:13
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations for a speed suit I can use for tri's and crits? [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the sls3 options. They’re decent a lot cheaper. Especially for crits where while I’ve never been in one I understand a meeting with the ground is over the course of time inevitable.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scody

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply