Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Attorneys: training volume during bar prep? [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
cloy wrote:
I'm sitting for the July Bar. I'll be doing an online Barbri class beginning May 22nd through July 23rd. I'm 100% cognizant of the fact that this is the most important two month period of my life I've faced so far, and I didn't sink the last 3 years into law school to waste it; however, can I expect to maintain some level of swim/bike/run fitness? I'm currently at 14-20 hours/week and have maintained the volume throughout the past 3 years; been racing for 6 years.

Are AM + PM sessions way too much to ask for?

It's a very person-specific question and what one person may have been able to maintain is unsustainable for another, but I'd love to hear opinions.

No, no, no. Didn’t you learn anything from the movie- Catch me if you can? Do like Leo DiCaprio and just study for 2 weeks and pass.

I'm sure he also took after Legally Blonde and aced the LSAT after a brief study sesh, prior to entering HLS.

Regarding the original topic, I studied almost constantly during BarBri, because I felt I had to, and it nearly killed me. I passed by a very wide margin. I didn't need to study so much. If you want to take 1-3 hours per day to work out, have at it.
Quote Reply
Re: Attorneys: training volume during bar prep? [jpk_phx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adderall - works for just about every kid in college...except instead of training they are partying and instead of a bar exam its like 6 classes.
Quote Reply

Prev Next