Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [johnald] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnald wrote:
There has to be some barrier to entry before buying a pro card if we are not going to tarnish our sports reputation. I believe that you should have to provide the race director with proof that you have broken 20 minutes in a 5k before having the opportunity to buy a pro card.

i dont know you sir but i find you uncouth and needlessly mean

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [johnald] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnald wrote:
There has to be some barrier to entry before buying a pro card if we are not going to tarnish our sports reputation. I believe that you should have to provide the race director with proof that you have broken 20 minutes in a 5k before having the opportunity to buy a pro card.

i broke 20 in a 5k once. its in canada though you wouldnt know it

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5/10
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dark Mark wrote:
johnald wrote:

i broke 20 in a 5k once. its in canada though you wouldnt know it

given they let eric the eel go to the olympics 2012 , Papa new Guinea should give you a pro card. ( i checked they have a triathlon federation)
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NAB777 wrote:
Where's Jeff Vader when you need him?
Probably out fern shopping
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think this post was just part of Dark Mark the triathlete humorist. Certainly fooled me into thinking this was a serious question. Hats off to him for creating 3 pages of banter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dark Mark wrote:
how is me wanting something so badly that i will pay for it ridiculous? you think because some people arent very good socially or attractive and have a hard time meeting a woman that they shouldnt be able to pay for it every once in a while?

Hahahahaha, I've enjoyed this thread but this is possibly the best line I've read on here. Will keep it in the front of my mind to drop at the right time and claim it as my own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I keep myself around 220lbs in the hopes of a Clydesdale pro division. I’d own that shit! The fact that there isn’t, is fat shaming.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not a go-fund-me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’d pay for a pro card if it meant I started the swim in a less crowded bunch, heck I’d be all be myself after about 30 seconds :) that would be worth every cent
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Legacy Pro card should come in a genuine pleather holder
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [ClayDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ClayDavis wrote:
Watch out! When Dark Mark says "just the tip" you may get more than you bargained for.

Beat me to it!

This needs a “Tommy, joke me off”

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [dunno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that and the port-a-potties

dunno wrote:
I’d pay for a pro card if it meant I started the swim in a less crowded bunch, heck I’d be all be myself after about 30 seconds :) that would be worth every cent

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I award this thread 3 of 5 Ironmans.......

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnald wrote:

I assume this thread is a joke, but in what world is someone with a 19 minute 5k a pro? High School kids literally run 15:xx and are a dime a dozen.
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hammer Down wrote:
johnald wrote:

I assume this thread is a joke, but in what world is someone with a 19 minute 5k a pro? High School kids literally run 15:xx and are a dime a dozen.

but do the high school kids have as many medals as dark mark has ... i doubt it ...
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea who he is. But I’m also not a fucking idiot. Obviously this whole thread should be pink. Thanks for the smile OP.
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [afrizzledfry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clearly The Grips alt handle, good guys also need to vent on the net
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Apr 13, 18 13:13
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
that and the port-a-potties

dunno wrote:

Hell yeah, a VIP port a pottie would be gold!
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [Alabama Viking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best post.

Alabama Viking wrote:
Absolutely agree. I have a friend who's a brain surgeon, comes from money, bought his license rather than studying for it. He says it's not fair that only smart people can be brain surgeons.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [domingjm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thinking about this from a practical point of view....
How much would you have to pay people to let you beat them?

It might actually be cheaper to bribe the pro field than other fast amateurs.
Quote Reply
Re: why can't i just buy a pro card instead of qualifying for one [afrizzledfry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny. Well done Dark Mark, edits, spelling and all.
Quote Reply

Prev Next