Quote | Reply
Winol wrote:
TCMiles wrote:
PM sent

Anyone managed to get the file from TCMiles please ? :D

So looking forward to print it !

Got a race pretty soon and a bottle of water would be helpful :D

Thanks !
Files sent. Hope it works for you. Good luck on your race.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [jol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jol wrote:
HI

it looks really good, i would like to test it on my new speedmax cf slx disc
do you have the stl file?

kind regards
Jonas

PM me your email and I will send it over.

FYI, this was designed for the previous version Speedmax. I believe the seatpost is quite similar for the new disc version, so the mount should work. But you may want to check to be certain.
Last edited by: TCMiles: Mar 3, 21 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [TCMiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like the file size is just small enough to fit on the attachment upload. So you all should be able to download the mount file below. Cheers!
Last edited by: TCMiles: Mar 2, 21 9:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canyon does not have any of these stock ones available on their site.

I'd love to buy one of these custom ones for my new Speedmax CF 7. Is there any way I could purchase a custom printed one from anyone that's been successful?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [epg0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just reviving this old thread. Does anyone have any current intel on the status of Canyon's rear cage mount? The website just says "unavailable" as if it has been discontinued.

Alternatively, does anyone have experience with the Fizik Mistica carriage kit? That's the only other available option I see. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [jpk_phx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jpk_phx wrote:
Just reviving this old thread. Does anyone have any current intel on the status of Canyon's rear cage mount? The website just says "unavailable" as if it has been discontinued.

Alternatively, does anyone have experience with the Fizik Mistica carriage kit? That's the only other available option I see. Thanks

Have you tried calling Canyon? I bought mine via calling even though the website said it was out of stock. Calling is the fastest way to get anything from them.

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [TX83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TX83 wrote:
jpk_phx wrote:

Have you tried calling Canyon? I bought mine via calling even though the website said it was out of stock. Calling is the fastest way to get anything from them.
Are you in the US? How much did you pay for shipping? I can find it on their European website but out of stock on the US site.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [AvocadoToast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I'm in the US. I want to say shipping was like $15.

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TX83 wrote:
Awesome. I’ll give them a call and see if I can get one of these things! Thanks for the tip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AvocadoToast wrote:
TX83 wrote:

Awesome. I’ll give them a call and see if I can get one of these things! Thanks for the tip.

Very welcome. Hopefully they have one for you! I've always had better luck calling them rather than waiting for something to show up on their website since it's so slow to update. It's how I've also got all my bikes from them :)

Cheers, Ray
Last edited by: TX83: Jul 7, 21 13:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I will call. I sent an email but that must be basically useless. They were exceptionally quick to get the bike to my front door after I ordered it, however.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jpk_phx wrote:
Thanks, I will call. I sent an email but that must be basically useless. They were exceptionally quick to get the bike to my front door after I ordered it, however.

Yup, email and checking the website is useless for Canyon USA. Phone call is the only way to go with them.

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TX83 wrote:
AvocadoToast wrote:
TX83 wrote:

Very welcome. Hopefully they have one for you! I've always had better luck calling them rather than waiting for something to show up on their website since it's so slow to update. It's how I've also got all my bikes from them :)

Just heard back, out of stock 😭
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea I’ve been on the hunt too. Can’t find one!
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [epg0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would think they could make the same amount of them as they make of the bike. Or include one with the bike for that matter (it looks from the manual like they originally did so). Who is buying the bike who doesn't want one?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one available to purchase that I've never mounted. DM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have them in stock on the Canyon UK site. In fact they have two different versions and the new one is even more stupid expensive than the older one. I have no idea what you were expecting for price but the new model is £101.95 which is $140 and that doesn't include a cage or shipping.

Previously I was only aware of a single version so I suspect this means the new one is pretty new and may be on its way to Canyon shelves in the US. You could also press Canyon as to why they can't ship you one from the UK but getting one from the UK could prove even more expensive if you get hit with an import/customs fee.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax rear bottle cage mount [FairDestroyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still selling canyon Speedmax rear single bottle mount?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any way of getting a different flie format? This one does not seem to be supported anywhere. Thank you
Last edited by: mtstanek: Jul 19, 21 13:23
Quote Reply

Prev Next