Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
too annoying to clean
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
meh

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Herbert and All,

Biplanes died a natural death when monoplanes were created.

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha ha, it is either “Meh it looks like blank” or “meh I hate it”. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nealhe wrote:
Hello Herbert and All,

That one reminds me of a Naboo Starfighter. ;-)

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So does the bike not allow for a downtube bottle? There is a single bolt on each side of the downtube, so not sure how you would mount a cage on there and not have it be cattywampus.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You wouldn't happen to know what the rear hydration mount is? Looks nice and neat.
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [sheene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can find out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would be splendid Sir!
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [sheene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile Design RM-P system
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here I almost thought it was another HongFU...phew

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with the twin downtube Factor Slick of Jan van Berkel [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello JasoninHalifax and All,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_H-1_Racer

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply