Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 12-speed has arrived [scott8888] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scott8888 wrote:
I have the next great design idea that will blow them all out of the water. Three chain rings up front!!! And they though increasing the gears by one was enough.

Apple Genius level invention, just brilliant. watch manufactures contacting you for permission to use this idea. full 36 gears of game changing epic shifting.
Quote Reply
Re: 12-speed has arrived [sebo2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sebo2000 wrote:
scott8888 wrote:
I have the next great design idea that will blow them all out of the water. Three chain rings up front!!! And they though increasing the gears by one was enough.

Apple Genius level invention, just brilliant. watch manufactures contacting you for permission to use this idea. full 36 gears of game changing epic shifting.

With electronic Synchroshift, for virtual "1x24" emulation. Nevermind that you'll need an e-bike sized battery to keep up with all the shifting, because you'll have gears for days!

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: 12-speed has arrived [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All I want to know is whether there can be a firmware update to existing EPS Ergopower units, DTIs and EPUs to go 12 speed. I don't mind changing derailleurs, crankset and cassettes but to be forced to change Ergos, DTI and EPU is a bit ridiculous, considering they are the most expensive part of the EPS groupset.
Last edited by: laager: May 3, 18 11:35
Quote Reply

Prev Next