Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRM PC7
Quote | Reply

WHAT?! CAN IT BE?! YOU BETTER DUCKING BELIEVE IT! It's a mother truckin' SRM PC7. Live the high life and look down with shame on those poor plebeians using Garmins, Wahoos, and PC6s. This bad boy was crafted from metal forged in the heart of a star and is guaranteed to give you over that 6.8w/kg FTP you've been chasing on Zwift. That's right! No more lying about your weight on Training Peaks. With this mother lover you you will roll up to the group ride in a sea of white doves, champagne rain, and on a red velvet road. It's just that good. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE(not to be confused with world renowned Coach Jesse Moore who keeps blowing up my inbox trying to buy this thing)! This salt on a biscuit comes with mount. YUP! That's right I will include a way for you to actually mount, and get this, USE this mother father on your rides! I know...I know...I really shouldn't have but I will because I'm all about helping you! So help me to help you, to help me, to help you, to help me, to help you by messaging me so I can get the ball rolling on the next chapter of your life entitled "Utter World Tour Domination."

$150Shipped
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM PC7 [cabdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will admit, I chuckled.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM PC7 [cabdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply