Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

There are no good bike fitters where I live!!!
Quote | Reply
Let me know where you live, maybe I can help.
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
Let me know where you live, maybe I can help.

I live in Cedar Falls Iowa. The only two bike fitters I see on slowtwitch fitter database are in Des Moines. Help if you can. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Philadelphia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't recall the name but someone will chime in soon with a fitter that will do it all via video. Worth a shot, probably cheaper than traveling to a good fitter. Or having a fitter travel to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe this should be in the classifieds or jobs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lincoln Nebraska.

"It's good enough for who it's for" - Grandpa Wayne
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Louisville KY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Raleigh, NC

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beercity wrote:
I don't recall the name but someone will chime in soon with a fitter that will do it all via video. Worth a shot, probably cheaper than traveling to a good fitter. Or having a fitter travel to you.

That's FindinFreestyle - he's obliquely selling his service on this thread.

I wrote this, you should read it:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...n_Swimming_6700.html
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [tallswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tallswimmer wrote:
beercity wrote:

That's FindinFreestyle - he's obliquely selling his service on this thread.

OK i get it now. That was not a very obvious advertisement.
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I'm not actually trying to sell anything here, but I am a bike fitter, and I like to do bike fits. So I am trying to gather information relating to what geographic areas I might do more bike fits. It is also actionable information for any other bike fitter who wishes to act. Apologize if this bothers you. I try to keep my free advice to self promotion ratio pretty biased towards the advice side.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Kirksville, MO. The closest "Local" Bike shop is 90 miles away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a friend in Greenwich, CT that wants a fit. Anyone local in that area?
Quote Reply
Re: There are no good bike fitters where I live!!! [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madison, MS

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply