Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc...
Quote | Reply
Cleaning out the basement and getting rid of a bunch of excess parts and gear.

Specialized Expert Road Shoes, size 45.5 orange/black 2016 model, used sparingly. In good shape but the soles are scuffed up. Will include the standard footbed as well as a blue ++ footbed. *****SOLD*****

Mavic Ergoride mountain shoes, size 46, not sure of model year but purchased in i think 2008 and were around $300 new. Carbon soles in good shape but dirty, have only been used a handful of times in the past 8 years. Asking $50

Chris King Jersey, circa 2008ish but hardly ever worn and looks basically like new. Size XL *****SOLD*****

Cannondale polo shirt, black with green on it, size large and only worn twice. Made of a jersey like material size large. Asking $10

Specialized S-Works Evade helmet, white, size medium. Was a 2016 model and purchased early 2016 (mfg date shows 09/2014 on helmet) worn for about two years but in excellent shape. Has some residue from race stickers on front of helmet have not cleaned as did not want to use any solvent but should come right off. Never crashed. Asking $85

Fabric Tri Elite flat saddle, CroMo rails brand new, has been installed but only very briefly and never ridden. Purchased as a special order to try and just did not like the feel when sitting on it. Asking $60

Absolute Black oval chainrings, 130bcd 53/39, black. Used for about 500 miles so still tons of life left. ****SOLD*****

PRO Components PLT Ergo handlebar, alloy, 44 width c to c used for 1 season. Asking $40

PRO Components PLT stem, 100mm +/- 10 degree used 1 season. Asking $30

Crank Brothers Candy 3 pedals, blue, come with packaging and brand new cleats, used for 4 rides. Asking $50

TRP T925 brake, no pad holders, bought used but never installed have just been sitting in my parts box for about 2 years. *****SOLD*****

Campy Ultra Torque BBright bottom bracket. Not sure about mileage or any specs, came on an R3 frameset I purchased used a couple years ago and pulled off, has been in parts bin since. Asking $25

SRAM Red 22 chain including quick link, had on a bike i parted out, just been sitting in a bag for a few months, used less than $250 miles. Asking $25

Stock Specialized Shiv Brake, TRP T920, plus Shiv titanium brake bosses. Both brake and brake boss are brand new but the plastic cover on the back over the spring on one arm is broken. Should still work perfectly fine though ad once it is installed it will stay in place. Replaced with TriRig Omega X. Asking $75

Specialized S-Works Turbo 2bliss ready 700x28 tires, used less than 150 miles, with tubes. Wanted to swap wheels between road and tri bike for training and the 28s dont fit on the Shiv. Asking $80 for the pair

Specialized Infinity Armadillo tires, 700x35 used less than 200 miles mixed gravel and pavement. Asking $50 for the pair

Continental Gatorskin tires, 700x32 1 brand new and one about 20 miles. Asking $55 for the pair

2XU Men's Perform sleeveless tri suit, gray and yellow, size large, used 3 times just been hanging in closet as I didn't like the fit. Asking $75

Kogel aluminum pulley wheels with ceramic bearings, SRAM road 10/11 speed, black, used but in great shape less than 500 miles. *****SOLD*****

Feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures as I always have issues posting pictures on here. All prices are negotiable so reasonable offers will be entertained.
Last edited by: ajdufour: May 17, 18 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc... [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc... [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... 2XU tri suit added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...

Added Kogel pulley wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take the pulley wheels. pm me paypal email address. that is shipped price, correct?
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc... [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, someone messaged me right before you. They are sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still got those absolute blacks?
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc... [Sprint4thewin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The absolute black rings are still available yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Mavic mtn bike shoes still available? price and a picture or two?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are they still?
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the basement: Absolute Black, S-Works Evade, TRP, PRO PLT, etc... [Sprint4thewin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No they are now sold. Post updated with sold items
Quote Reply