Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First Kids Were Eating Tide Pods, Now They're Snorting a Condom Through the Nose
Quote | Reply
Yup, the Tide-pod-eating generation has found a new way to demonstrate that it's not quite ready for prime time, and that's the Condom Challenge.

Basically, the challenge..."involves inhaling an unwrapped condom through your nose and pulling it through your throat."

Really, kids? Hey, why don't you just go all the way and snort a used condom? That might impress me a bit more. And make sure you post it on Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites. I bet future employers would love to know about it. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: First Kids Were Eating Tide Pods, Now They're Snorting a Condom Through the Nose [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Yup, the Tide-pod-eating generation has found a new way to demonstrate that it's not quite ready for prime time, and that's the Condom Challenge.

Basically, the challenge..."involves inhaling an unwrapped condom through your nose and pulling it through your throat."

Really, kids? Hey, why don't you just go all the way and snort a used condom? That might impress me a bit more. And make sure you post it on Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites. I bet future employers would love to know about it. ;-)

BK get with the program, the whole Tide-pod challenge was a spoof, a bunch of kids decided to have fun with the old folks and mainstream media. It worked very well, I wouldn't doubt this is a follow up one.

Seems to be catching a certain demographic very well.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: First Kids Were Eating Tide Pods, Now They're Snorting a Condom Through the Nose [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

BK get with the program, the whole Tide-pod challenge was a spoof, a bunch of kids decided to have fun with the old folks and mainstream media. It worked very well, I wouldn't doubt this is a follow up one.

Seems to be catching a certain demographic very well.

Right.

Quote Reply
Re: First Kids Were Eating Tide Pods, Now They're Snorting a Condom Through the Nose [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For most high schoolers, that will be the only opportunity to use that condom they have been carrying around.
Quote Reply
Re: First Kids Were Eating Tide Pods, Now They're Snorting a Condom Through the Nose [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
For most high schoolers, that will be the only opportunity to use that condom they have been carrying around.

Hahahahahahaha! Might as well put it to good use, I suppose.

Quote Reply